Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back to Singapore…

Yes, I landed at exactly 12am this morning from Seoul. Already I’m missing bf badly, and missing everything about my life in Korea. I loved my life in Korea, the times spent in school, with my classmates and of course, with beloved bf. My heart felt so heavy when I had to leave that place, I wanted to stay longer, I had that bit of impulse to prolong my stay there, but I can’t… because of the dreaded last semester I have left in Aus.

Isn’t it amusing that there is such a bipolar difference in my response towards my study abroad experience in Australia and Korea. Albeit it was a pretty short stay in Korea, but I still loved everything about it. I wanted to stay longer, even if I have to study… in fact I loved studying there too. In Australia, I just want to complete my studies ASAP and get out of that boring country. I never fail to look forward to leaving Aus… Always counting down to leaving during vacations, not really missing that place much besides the awesome weather. One of the reasons I dreaded leaving Korea was because of the fact that I knew the time for me to go back to Aus was nearing. If Aus was out of the picture, I wouldn’t be as reluctant. Oh wells. Too much for me to state WHY I feel this way so I’m going to leave it for now. Anyway, I’ve come this far, just one more semester and I’ll be out of the bore-hole for good!

Although I’m no longer in Korea now, I’ll continue to blog bits and pieces of my experiences in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment