Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Announcing my move!

I have decided to make the move to wordpress!

For my close friends/family who have been following my blogs for a long time, I know this is AGAIN one of the MANY huge changes I have taken over the past 5-6 years (?). I myself can’t count how many times I’ve moved blogs, changed names, etc. I get tired of THINGS easily, I admit that. But I have been contemplating to change my blog name for a while now… so why not make a complete change of blog host? Fear not though, because I have exported all my blog entries to that new blog. There are just too many precious entries in this blog I don’t want to chuck aside.

See all of you on the other side!

http://scribblesatdusk.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. So... that means I won't be able to comment on your new blog post, no?

    Plus, sad to hear this blog site is closing, but I guess everyone is entitled to a fresh start. In meantime, enjoy your Easter break (if you intend to take a break).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can still comment in my new blog! There's a rather faint "dialogue" icon at the right corner of each post for people to post comments. I know it's quite "invisible" but I like that layout but I can't really customize it. ><
    all my blog posts here have been exported to the new blog so it's like only changing the name and blog hosts. hehe~

    haha I've already started my break! :P but then this is a good time to work on my thesis.. anyway, you have a good break too!

    ReplyDelete