Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The time is nearing…

I have finally completed all assignments!! *phew*

Because this semester is so filled with assignments, now that I have no more assignments to do, I feel a little lost. What should I do now? Of course, I still have to study Korean, but the days spent in front of the computer, racking brains to churn out logically interconnected words are over which gives me a really weird feeling. Now that Korean is the only exam I have left, I can start my conquest of K-dramas and variety shows. Slowly but surely. ^^

Only less than two weeks to home. Only less than 2 months to him. :DDDDDDDDD

Oh and just being random, 2PM, a Korean male group recently started promotions for their new mini album. The MV below is the song they’re promoting now, but what I want you guys to watch is their choreography!

Funny run-on-the-spot dance. :P

Every time I watch them dance to this song during their performances, I cannot help laughing because of their “running/walking on the spot” dance!! XD It’s just too weird and funny, especially when the members dance at the back with that “running” action. LOL. :P But I like the song though.

P.S. It’s been so long since I posted something related to Kpop.

No comments:

Post a Comment