Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OMG…

I can’t believe how LITTLE I’ve done for my assignments during the Easter break!! I’ve only achieved 10% of the things I’d planned to do!! I slacked, watched shows, went karaoke and spent most of the time on this tutorial presentation that isn’t worth any marks!

Okay, so I did some work, but really I played a lot and now that the new term has started it’s going to be HELL. T.T

Guitar learning has been slow but definitely progressing. I find myself getting more and more keen in wanting to master the guitar each time I practise. I can also feel the thickening of skin at my fingertips although the pain is still there every time I fret. Hopefully I am able to keep on practising everyday even though the new term has started!

IMG_5014
One of my favourite meals!! Roasted (and nicely marinated) chicken, with steamed veges and rice! It’s soooooo good because the chicken has been pre-marinated when I bought them! LOL. It’s affordable too!

And some random funny photos:

267261402

snapshot

2 comments:

  1. lol.. i didnt notice the picture of Moon Hee Jun until i come here for the 2nd time...

    I did watch that episode of happy together.. haha.. guess artists have to be careful of their expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! actually that photo was an accident! lol.. i paused the show and his face was like that. so i took a screenshot! hahaa

    ReplyDelete