Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spreading The Word For JYJ- DBSK

imageimage
Last night, after reading this I felt like someone had dropped a bomb in my heart. Listening to the audio files in that article made me feel even worse. I didn’t really read more into the issue and went to bed feeling shocked, disappointed and sympathetic. Jaejoong cursing and hitting a fangirl… I was really in a state of shock because the vulgarity intruded the nice and caring idol I thought him as. I even dreamt of him being sent to the police station for hitting the fans. It was a mentally tiresome night, really. But from the audio, I could actually hear that he didn’t sound quite like himself. His words were slurring a little and I had the thought that he might be drunk.
 
From a TVXQ fansite, I came across a really long article translated by a Korean fan and it states that the audio was edited to make him sound really mean… It also states that JJ was indeed drunk at that time and lashed out when he realised a 사생 (sa-saeng aka private aka stalker) was stalking him. The article shows how insane these stalkers can get and how long they have been stalking DBSK. It’s just insanity. Jaejoong is wrong for resorting to violence, but what made him lash out? What triggered him to do that? It’s not 1 year of stalking, it wasn’t 5 years of stalking, but 9 years of stalking. There is always a limit to a person’s tolerance, is there?
 

P.S. Can’t believe I’m posting this after not blogging about them after such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment