Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Completion

…not of my assignments but of reading “The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time”. After saying good-bye to A this evening, I went to one of the quietest foodcourt in the city and decided to finish the book right there. I just sat there for about an hour reading the book because I always like being alone and having to sit there reading alone gave me a peaceful feeling. Even though it was peak hour during dinner time, the foodcourt was still rather empty and that’s why I chose that place, plus it kept me away from the cold outside.

I felt so accomplished after reading the book! A refreshing feeling because I haven’t read in a long time. I love the book! After closing the book, I looked at it and thought, “too bad this isn’t mine and that I have to return it.” To the library.

It’s weird how once you start reading a book, you would want to keep reading even when you’ve finished with it. I’ve just moved on to another book but I think this time I’m going to spend more time completing it since this is exam period and I still have got assignments not done.

image That’s the book I bought a few weeks ago and just started after finishing “The Curious Incident…”

I didn’t buy it because of the title although it was definitely the one that caught my attention. LOL. I bought it because the story seems interesting enough and it’s only $7aud.

Oh. This is just random, but today I saw one of A’s female co-workers and was stunned by her beauty! She’s Korean (all of A’s co-workers are) and she was so pretty…. I don’t know how he can like me when he’s surrounded by pretty girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment