Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

The End…

And there we have it. The last day of classes for Semester 1, 2010. Once again, typical words for this- HOW TIME FLIES!! It’s half of 2010 already! Just one more semester to go and it’ll be LONG vacation which means HOME. :D Oh how I look forward to that…

This semester has definitely been a super KOREAN-fied one as all my courses are part of the Korean Major. And that’s all really really good. But next semester I have to focus more on the Asian Studies Major… which means toning down the Korean stuff. However, I would definitely try to take at least one Korean course next year to keep my knowledge of the language intact!

Anyway, less of the future more of the present, right now preparations for exams are on its way. Except that I still have a couple of assignments to complete and fret not, the deadline is on the last day of exams! :D

Last day of exams is also the day LY is going to arrive in Brisbane! My goodness, exciting times are coming ahead! Follow by KH who is coming 2 days after her. I have to start planning an itinerary for them. Revision week, I promise. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment