Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

After so long…

I’m finally free enough to blog. It’s been busy busy busy ever since the last day of exams. I could not find the time to sit down and blog until now… until now, when A is away on a 4-day vacation in Sydney/Melbourne.

The past month in a nutshell:

Two besties, LY and KH, came over to Brisbane for about 12 days. Together with A, the 4 of us spent all those days travelling around Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Everyday, from early morning till late at night. We went to so many places, probably all the tourist attractions in Brisbane and GC. We even rented a car for two days- 30% of the time I drove while A drove for the rest of the time. I was pretty scared while driving because it has been 6 months since I last drove and I’m not very experienced, plus Aussie roads are so different from SG’s. ><”

Photos have been uploaded by LY in FB.

IMG_0408

IMG_0521
I love this photo! Lol~

IMG_0553 (2) 

Had so much fun with them~

After LY and KH left, I was pretty sad because of the sudden emptiness I felt. But of course, with A’s company, I felt better. We spent all our time together… plus, most of my friends in Brisbane went back to their home country. So I was only left with A~ not that I mind. :P

But… he’s going back to Korea soon… :’(

No comments:

Post a Comment