Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This semester is tough

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m doing 3 courses from my Asian Studies major and 1 Korean course this semester.

This is my last year in uni (yippee for that), so it’s expected that I’ve got to take on more challenging subjects. And oh boy, 3 out of 4 are courses you’re supposed to do in your last semester but I’m doing it on my 2nd last. Well, besides that fact, I also have more assignments this semester than ever before. ><””

It’s only the first week and I’m uber stress already. I have to do this research paper which takes up 65% of the total project course marks. It’s a semester worth of work… and I can choose a topic myself which makes things even more difficult because I have no idea what to write on although I’m in the midst of searching for a topic now.

I’ve been heading to school everyday for research even though I’ve only got 3-days classes/week, yeah even today, a Saturday. I feel like I need to camp in school or something… haha if only I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment