Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SCHOOOOOOOL…

…has started! The new semester has begun and I’m already feeling stress for my Korean class. I’m taking an advanced class, actually the highest level, so the teacher uses Korean like 95% of the time. And that’s also the amount of % I can understand which is fortunate. This class has also more pros like Koreans who grew up in Aus and people who have lived in Korea for a period of time. But that’s a good challenge for me… it’ll drive me to study harder!

This semester I’m only taking one Korean class while the rest of my classes are part of my Asian Studies major. I’m taking Issues in Contemporary Asia, Research for Asian Studies and Asian Studies project.

Asian Studies project has only 4 classes throughout the semester because it’s individual project that requires us to write report and do presentation. Reminds me of FYP in poly. :/ Good thing is we can choose our own topics related to Asia. Grand! :D

So my timetable is pretty slack:

Monday 10-12pm
Tues 12-1pm
Thurs 12-2, 3-5pm

Well, on the topic of A. He has gone back to Korea on Sunday night. He went back on such a good timing- the night just before school starts. School helps to get my mind off him so that I won’t miss him too much. And the days when he went to Syd/Melb has also helped me become mentally stronger.

I realised I didn’t blog much about him, so I guess you guys don’t really know much about him (except for LY and KH). It’s kind of difficult for me to blog about him and the stuff we did together because it was all too lovely to be put into words. ^^ I reckon it would be so much better if you guys meet him in person.

The next time we meet will be during our next school holidays in dec/jan.

I miss him…

No comments:

Post a Comment