Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The meaning of dreams…

Sometimes we dream of the weirdest things that will never ever happen in reality. Sometimes our dreams are reflections of our thoughts in the day. The past 3 consecutive nights, I have been dreaming about my mosquito (A)…

Also, I recently realised that when I have a very happy and relaxed conscious state of mind, I don’t usually dream at night. The time I most often dream is when I feel stress or nervous and when I suffer from insomnia. Insomnia, like when I lie in bed trying hard to sleep but can’t even when I’m sleepy… then when I finally drift into dreamland, my sub-conscious starts to get really active. Well, at least that’s the kind of dream pattern I realised although I know it’s not exactly 100% accurate.

Back to the dreams of him… For 3 consecutive nights, I dreamt of him with 2 of them reflecting the thoughts I had during the day and 1 that reflected something similar to what has happened in the past.

I thought it was kind of scary… because I’ve never dreamt of someone for so many consecutive nights. But I guess it’s because I miss him too much… and I tend to think a lot about him in the day.

Sometimes it’ll get too painful… so I’ve tried to distract myself by thinking more about my research paper and assignments.

Good thing it works. Bad thing is it tends to give me more stress! Either way, it’s not good, so I prefer thinking about my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment