Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our 100th day

백일 축하해~!

Happy 100th day!

23072010246

Today marks the 100th day since we first dated. I don’t like using mawkish words to express myself… I’m just going to say I feel extremely thankful and lucky to have such an understanding and generous bf like him. We may not be able to celebrate this day together, but we can do so in the future. Well, what matters most are the mutual feelings we have for each other no matter where we are…

I miss him sooo much…

 

P.S. 100 days are commonly celebrated in Korea. I’m not sure about SG since I’ve never dated in SG before so I was not really concerned about the anniversaries Sporeans celebrate. But I think generally, Sporeans celebrate yearly anniversaries and probably monthly as well? (Enlighten me on this if you know)

P.P.S. Photo taken 3 days before he left for Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment