Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A little of A

Just a random photo update before I go on a short hiatus from my blog to do my assignments!

When we have the time, A and I would webcam through MSN. I should try to screen-cap our webcam sessions more often since right now that’s the only time both of us can be together in a picture! Also, I don’t usually tell him when I take a screen-cap… hehe.

In his sister’s room:

fff 

Yesterday he moved into his school dormitory as his Uni officially started today! So the photo below was taken just yesterday.

In his school dormitory:

32

heh heh.. my handsome guy doesn’t know I took a screen-cap. :P

I want to change those geeky white specs! Probably the first thing I would do when I return back to SG! Not literally of course!

Will blog once again when I’m freed from those dreadful assignments… *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment