Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Looking forward to summer vacation!

In the midst of this hellish period, I can’t help but think of ALLLLLL the things I’m going to do during the coming summer holidays!

One thing is that I’m looking very very forward to going back home to SG after 9 months!! That is such an understatement but what can I do? Blogging can only produce this much excitement. Dear family and friends, I miss you all so much!!! My cousins, especially, love to tag me in photos taken during family dinners. I love having family dinners and  because they kept tagging me, it made me miss home so much!

Also, my dear niece who has grown from a baby to a toddler now. As you can see in FB, many of my tagged photos are of a cute little toddler. Awww… no more Baby Sheryl. It’s Toddler Sheryl now. ^^

Can’t wait to see you all  when I go home next month!

The most important thing that is going to happen in December is this:

Captureko

As stated, I will be spending one third of my vacation in Korea. I actually booked the flight about 2 weeks ago… but I haven’t really got the time to blog about it until now (when I’m procrastinating).

First and foremost, I get to spend lots of time with A in Korea (Christmas and New Year especially)! Second, I get to travel around Korea with him within the month (hopefully)! Third, I am going to meet his family and friends (OMG). Fourth, hang out with LE in Korea! LOL. Fifth, if I have the chance to do so, attend Kpop concerts! Sixth, HELLO IT’S KOREA! Nuff said!

Smile

As the days go by, the time for both of us to meet is getting closer and closer. It has already passed more than half of the total time that we’re separated for. Just a little more and we’ll reunite once again! <3

After Korea, A will be coming back to SG with me!!! It’ll be his turn to explore SG and meet my family and friends. Hehe. But the sad thing is, he is only staying for 2 weeks as he has to go back home for Lunar New Year. :( Can’t spend CNY with him…

Anyway, I’m going to be honest here, I can’t wait to show him to my family! LOL. I actually hope he and I can spend more time with my family (even extended family members). Hehe. Then you guys can see why I love him so much. :P

Just typing this entry made me soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment