Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

School's out, only thing left is exams!

Last week of classes for semester 2,2010 has finally ended! I've also completed my 4000-long research paper so that's it for LTCS3007. YAY! v^^v
Now I just have to focus on my take-home exams which consist of 4 essays, 5000 words altogether and I have to hand those up in the 2nd week of November which is not very long from now. So far, I've been resting (bombarding myself with videos) and just slacking away. It's crazy how facebook looks so damn boring when you want to slack, but when you've tons of things to do, facebook becomes an attractive, fun place to be at.


Speaking of facebook, Gabby and I went to watch The Social Network yesterday. It is pretty cool to know how that miracle of a website was created and what the founders went through. Although there were a few boring parts, especially when Mark Zuckerberg was blabbering away about IT stuff. By the word, 'stuff', you'd know I couldn't really catch what he was saying at some points and when I don't, my mind just shuts down. But generally, the film is pretty interesting, though I wouldn't say that it's worth going to the cinemas for. Hehe, I personally think that movies worth going to the theatres for are mostly action-packed or gory films. Because those films look so much better with the big screen and surround sound.

I also wanted to share something which was shared by my friend on facebook. If you've seen my postings in fb, you might have read it but if you haven't take a look! It's a script for a talk held in NTU and what the speaker say, I'm 100% with him. It's very very true, just read: Don't work. Avoid telling the truth. Be Hated. Love Someone

Here's a cool photo I stumbled across through Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment