Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ultimate Abstinence… or not?

Wow, I can’t believe this semester is going to be over before I could even watch a complete series of Korean drama. I have completely abstain myself from watching K-dramas this semester because I wanted to curb my addiction. This semester has heavier workload than ever so I wanted myself to concentrate on work and not get too hooked onto dramas. I am seriously in such a tortured state preventing myself from K-dramas, especially when Micky Yoochun’s drama is currently airing! I actually couldn’t control myself and watched 3 episodes of his drama, but when I found that my flow of concentration was dissipating I had to stop myself! :(

K-dramas are evil to me. That’s why I took a different route of entertainment (I’ve got to have some sort of leisure time right?) this sem and settled on just K-variety shows and english shows. Some of you would know, I’ve been watching Friends, The Simpsons and Gossip Girl.

Friends is OLD but still an awesome awesome comedy sitcom! I actually got 7 seasons of Friends from A before he went back to Korea. BUT he doesn’t have season 4 and 5, so now I’m stuck at season 3 refusing to continue on to season 6. I absolutely cannot skip TWO seasons of Friends and continue the rest! A said he had already downloaded season 4 and 5 in Korea and will transfer me the seasons when we meet. Woopee~!

It’s too bad I can’t continue now… Friends is soooooooo funny, I laughed like mad at almost every episode. There was once I watched with A, and I laughed so hard he was like, wow today I can see your happiness. (LOL)

I’m still enjoying and taking my time with Simpsons because there are freaking 21 seasons and there are about 24-25 episodes in each season AND the show is still broadcasting in US!! I’ve been watching it every time I have meals at home. Meal time is like my eating + resting + leisure time.

But now Simpsons is being put on hold when I started watching Gossip Girl. Well, I guess it IS really good. When people were so into GG, I was like, is it that nice to watch girls bitching around? I realised that it isn’t ordinary bitching and there’re twists and plots to the stories so I guess it’s pretty good. I’m at season 3 now. Season 4 is the latest which I heard was just released. If you didn’t hear this before, fashion in GG is awesome! I am starting to get hooked onto headbands thanks to Blair Waldorf. Haha :P

Anyway, I can’t wait for ultimate leisure time to come so that I can kick back and catch up on all the K dramas I’ve been missing out so far!!

5 more weeks to SG!!!! FREAK OUT! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment