Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Can’t believe it!

I always think that super hardworking people are just insane. They’re just crazy people who can be so disciplined that they cut themselves from all outside world, stay in their room/library, at their desks and study FOR HOURS. Yes I admire them, but I think these people are just mental! How does one just keep studying for hours without distractions, I do not know! And these people, in return of their hard work get brilliant results, like perfect scores!

The thing is, I can’t believe my BF is one of them! O_O;

It’s only the first week of school but he’s mugging like it’s the exam period. –_-; Sometimes I am pretty sceptical when he tells me that he’s been studying the whole day, cooped up in the library. But his ALL-KILL results from last semester tells me that it is true and also why would he lie to me (unless you know..?). But the thing is I have every reason to believe that he really has been cramming a lot. And he says he’s going to to cram like this for the rest of the year.

O_O!!

But he says, it’s a highly competitive society in Korea so he has to work super duper hard!! When I say he’s crazy, he says there are thousands more Koreans in the country studying like that too.

I’m not really complaining here, because I know it’s a good thing that he’s hardworking and smart and gets ALL-KILL results. It’s just that I can’t believe he’s my BF!

No comments:

Post a Comment