Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My timetable

Thank goodness my courses are finally decided! After half a day of running around the campus, meeting advisors and waiting for the Language and Cultural Studies school manager, I am finally up with four courses instead of two. Here’s my timetable:

Capture

Obviously the cross ones are not my classes. As shown, I have two massive breaks in between classes in a week. There will be so much waiting to do this semester. Argh! But I’m really glad my courses have been sorted out and it will be such a “colourful” semester because the courses I’m taking differ from each other completely.

Here’s the list of my 4 courses:

  1. Buddhism (Religion)
  2. Asian Visual Culture (Art and media)
  3. Crossing Bridges: Intercultural Communication
  4. Problems in Asia-Pacific Security (Politics).

It’s crazy yet interesting to be taking a whole variety of genres in a semester! Now this is Asian Studies, where you learn everything and anything in regards to Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment