Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holmes

image

Met up with LL yesterday for movie and shopping sessions, two typical things we always do when we meet up. Not that I’m complaining since it’s arguably some of our favourite past-times.

From the blog title and picture above, it’s easy to guess the movie we watched was “Sherlock Holmes”. I’ve never been really curious about this world-famous fictional character even though it’s been depicted in so many cartoons, novels, movies and so on. I only know him as a great detective who is able to solve some of the most bizarre mystery cases handed to him. That’s it. The things about Dr Watson and Adler are just fuzzy to me.

Because my knowledge of Holmes is as shallow as a puddle on a road, watching this movie made me realized why this man is no ordinary detective and why he is such a famous fictional character. His intellectual abilities and observation skills are beyond human-like!

Great storyline, effects, action and humour. Awesome awesome movie! Definitely a must-watch.

Although last night I was super upset over the fact that Changmin went to Brissie for his drama-filming, I was, at the same time, over the moon when I checked my UQ email.

I discovered that I made it to the Dean’s list for my BArts! People who achieved very high GPA will be put on the Dean’s list and I guess are considered to be one of the top in the course? XP

No comments:

Post a Comment