Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

No Bong Bong

Oh my gawwwd.

Today KH and I made a trip down to Chinatown just to exercise and eat burger king. =_=”

We wanted to go to a Korean KTV called Bong Bong Noraebang. FYI, noraebang means karaoke in Korean (it literally means ‘song room’). After walking and searching for Chinatown plaza for I don’t know how long under the sun, we finally found the rundown building where the noraebang was located in. When we went in, the number of people inside is less than the fingers we have on one hand. Not surprisingly since none of the shops/KTV was open!!

And that includes Bong Bong Noraebang!! D:

I was sooooo soooo disappointed. Then KH told me these kind of KTVs usually only open in the evening. SIANZ!! (Only then he start telling me… =.=”)

After that, we walked a few rounds, some looong distance before we settled down for lunch in burger king. I don’t want to type so long and describe how we were lost in Chinatown, walking here and there, searching for Pearl Centre just because it was the only air-conditioned place around the area. In short, it was a long, tiring, torturous, dehydrated and sweaty walk around Chinatown. X|

We chilled in Burger King for sometime, even practising some Korean which is when I realised I need to start revising my Korean! Meh. I can’t even remember some simple words. Oh and if you want to know how dehydrated I was, I drank two cups of regular ice lemon tea which actually was not enough but I didn’t want to buy anymore drinks.

In the end, I went to KH’s place to get some videos from him and see his SNSD (少女时代/ 소녀시대) collection. SNSD is a girl group from SME (same company as DBSK). Obviously KH has turned into a fanboy. Yay! Join the club! :P

Anyways we just watched some Kpop vids here and there, sang some Kpop songs as well. I realised I transferred more vids to him than him to me because his vids are all in mp4!! =.=”

Think I’m starting to write a complaint blog entry… HAHA. :P

Kpop in SG sure is growing in popularity. Some people whom I won’t even guess that may get hooked onto Kpop are fans of some korean groups…

What a difference from 3 years ago. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment