Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun times with my buddies!

I guess it’s safe to say that the chalet we had from Friday to Sunday (15/01-17/01) was a successful one! I enjoyed almost every moment of it.

Being classmates from secondary school, we’ve known each other for 7-8 years now- LY, MS, LE, KH, TT, DS and I. During secondary school days and other outings we’ve had previously, we often face crisis of being indecisive on the things to do for the day. So we (some of us) had some worries as to how the chalet would turn out to be…

I thought that it would probably flop since we hadn’t decide what to do for majority of the time in chalet besides BBQing.

Turns out, we didn’t really do much typical chalet things like going to Escape, WWW, cycling, skating, etc, but we still had lots of fun. I’m not going to go into details of the chalet because if I do, this post will be a super long one…

Just know that throughout the 2 and a half days, we had lots of fun!

We had BBQ, played games throughout the 1st night (only sleeping at 7am), went to Party World KTV on the 2nd day, watched movies on the 2nd night and then went to have roti prata for breakfast on the 3rd day.

The activities might not seem fantastic, but all of us had fun because we were totally into each of them. Since we’ve known each other for so long and having sucha gathering is not easy, we just let loose! The little little occurrences that happened during these days were funny and memorable…

I hope we can do this again in the future! :D

P.S. Sorry couldn’t go into details of the chalet because there’re too many things to blog about! Maybe I’ll do so after my Taiwan trip…

No comments:

Post a Comment