Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OH MY GOD. I CANNOT ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THIS.

SHIM CHANG MIN, MY FAVOURITE MEMBER IN MY NO.1 FAVOURITE GROUP, IS IN BRISBANE.

B R I S B A N E, A U S T R A L I A.

NOT SYDNEY, NOT MELBOURNE, NOT PERTH, NOT ANYWHERE ELSE BUT BRISBANE.

DAAAAAMN IT!!!

WHY ME?! WHY ME?! T-T

I knew it. All along I had this gut feeling the filming of Changmin’s drama may take place in Gold Coast. Gold Coast is known to have one of the most beautiful beaches in Aus and there’s the great barrier reef and the theme parks too. Such typical scenes in Korean dramas…

The news of CM heading to Aus was released in Nov 09. My friend told me about it and I really really predicted that he may go to QLD. It was said the filming would take place at the end of Nov. BUT NO… IT TOOK PLACE THIS YEAR, JAN, WHEN I AM IN FREAKING SG.

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he were to be in other parts of Aus, I would not feel so horrible. I am SO UPSET and ANGRY at the same time. I could have meet him… see him in person… stalk him without bodyguards… T-T

SAAAAAD!!!!! REALLY SAAAD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment