Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Always fun~

Yesterday went out with A, T and C again! Haha~ We went to watch Iron Man 2 together. The movie has a lot of boring scenes! So many dialogues! Too little action! I almost fell asleep at a point. Generally, I thought the whole movie was kind of lame. Not worth going to the cinemas.

After the movie, we went to eat at a Singapore restaurant. I don’t know, it doesn’t seem like A and T were impressed with the food that they ate. Anyways the restaurant wasn’t selling authentic Singaporean food anyway. But it was one of the easily accessible place to get a close to home kind of food in the city.

When dinner was done, we didn’t want to go home so early so we went to 노래방 (noraebang)!! It means karaoke. We only sang for an hour though but I still felt good, after so long of not going to a karaoke. Plus, I can sing Korean songs! Very shiock. But I thought we weren’t very high because we’re not close so I didn’t want to go crazy in front of them. LOL.

After noraebang, we went to drink soju!! LOL. Soju again! :P But this time super fun because we played drinking games. Haha~ T taught us a new game… it was so fun and he himself kept losing thus having to drink more. And the rest of us kept sabotaging him as well. XD

Gosh, I had a fun time yesterday. ^^

And well, I’m looking forward to next week because it’s going to be a special day and I hope everything being planned will go smoothly! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment