Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What’s been going on?

Korean tests tests tests- oral and written! ><” This week and next week…

Thanks to A I’ve got some practice for oral tests ^^ but you know when I’m nervous I tend to forget a lot of things. That was what happened for today’s oral. :( Although my prof said I did well but I don’t think so.

There’s another oral test tomorrow. For that test, we need to write up something on our own- anything about Korea. So I decided to write on my favourite Korean variety show- Family Outing~!! :D It’s a familiar and fun topic to write on. Even though I had difficulties trying to come up with a variety of sentence structures, I had fun doing it! And the prof only requires us to write half a page, so it was not too difficult.

As for my new commitment, things are going great so far even though we can’t see each other so often due to our schedules. I reckon we’ll have more time together in July when he quits his job and me having semester break. You know, he is so so so sweet. He did many many things for me even before we became official. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment