Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Coolangatta, Gold Coast

Monday was a public holiday in Aus! Labour’s Day!

Went on an outing with my Korean and Singaporean friends. There were 5 of us, only 2 of us are Singaporeans. Actually my SG friend is a Korean major as well but she just started learning Korean this year. She’s now the language partner of my language partner’s hyung (elder brother, but not related by blood). Five of us – A, T, D, C and me.

Previously I went on a road trip with A and T last time. This time we went to Coolangatta!

We went sight-seeing around Coolangatta beach and climbed the rocky shores. Well, to be more specific, we walked across the rocky areas. Then we went to Surfer’s Paradise (the very famous beach in Gold Coast). That was the second time I went to the beach. First time was with Mum and sis. Haha.. The five of us played around the beach, walking across the sand and trying not to get touched by the sea water. Somehow it was not convenient to take off our shoes that time. We still had fun… ^^

Coolangatta:

IMG_2531

IMG_2533

IMG_2534

IMG_2535

IMG_2537

IMG_2538
That was the rocky shores where we climbed.

IMG_2539

IMG_2541 
Spot the green rock! Look at it carefully.

IMG_2540
It’s a frog!

IMG_2544
God… It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

IMG_2545

IMG_2546
The waves are gigantic! They can reach up to 5 metres or so!

IMG_2547
T오빠 (squatting down), A오빠 (hand-carrying the bag) and C (my SG friend).

IMG_2548
He’s not “twisting” because of me… he was talking to the both of them about crabs, I think? Haha and I caught him in that funny action! :x

 IMG_2549

IMG_2550

IMG_2551

IMG_2552

IMG_2553

IMG_2554

IMG_2555
A 오빠

IMG_2557
C and I! 

IMG_2558
The four of them (from the left)- C, D 오빠, T오빠 and A오빠.

IMG_2560
THIS. Awesome, isn’t it? D taught me how to take this pretty photo. He’s a pro-photographer. Well, sort of. Haha. Anyway I was impressed with myself. ^^

IMG_2561

IMG_2562

IMG_2565

IMG_2566
T and A

IMG_2568
C and I~

IMG_2570
He’s pointing at Korea. I don’t know why he didn’t look up though.. o.O””

IMG_2571

IMG_2572
Photo taken by C. ^^

OH.. I didn’t take any photos while at Surfer’s Paradise because I went there before. Seriously, the sky, sea and beaches in Aus are so beautiful~!! The wind blowing through your hair while strolling across the beautiful beach sure can soothe your soul. Wonderful feeling….^^

After last week’s stay-home weekend, this weekend sure was a treat for me. Drank soju, attended Buddha Bday Fest and then travelling to Gold Coast. What an enjoyable weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment