Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3 more weeks of chillaxing~

It has been so long since we, cousins, spent time with each other. Especially the four of us, childhood playmates!

IMG_4964

We have grown up now with more commitments in our hands, thus the time when every Sunday meant playtime for us has become history. That’s why this CNY has been really awesome because we spent a lot of time together, blackjack-ing, daidi-ing, minigoring, being sarcastic to each other and making stupid jokes. LOL.

That’s also why CNY has always been my favourite holiday~ You not only spend lots of time with family, you get money too! (of course, that changes when one gets married. :p)

Now that CNY holidays are over, I have 3 more weeks of chillaxing (chill+relax) to do before heading back downunder to finish up my 2-year course!

Currently, I seem to be back on track to catching up with the latest Kdramas…hehe~~!! I’ve been watching Paradise Ranch, My Princess and Dream High. And OMG I love Paradise Ranch!! I can’t believe I can see my favourite guy from my favourite group (DBSK) for 16 episodes!! Changmin is sooo super handsome in the drama, with his short haircut and smart suits.. =^w^= But sometimes it’s such a torture to wait for the release of new episodes every week. Torturing!

Anyway, recently my techy things have been really nasty to me!! Firstly, my beloved HP laptop decided to bail out on me the day A went back to Korea. When I tried to log in, a white screen appears… so I can’t do anything except shut it down. I tried restarting it many times, but the white screen never fails to dash my hopes of using it. I hope repairs do not require reformatting (though I highly think they will) because there are so many photos/videos which I hadn’t save onto my external HDD. :(

Speaking of my external HDD, I really wanted to DIE that day when ALL my files in the HDD were unknowingly deleted!! I managed to retrieve most of the files with a file-recovering software, however many of the videos retrieved became corrupted!!! So I can’t watch them even if I retrieved them!!!!! KILL ME PLEASE. –_-;;; Especially “FRIENDS” series 4 and 5 which A downloaded for me in Korea… the entire folder is corrupted after I recovered them!!! I’ve waited an entire semester for the series, I can’t believe this happened to me!! My large collection of Kdramas transferred from my friend in Aus weren’t spared as well as they are either corrupted or couldn’t be retrieved back. Cannot believe my lousy luck… T-T Guess all I can do is re-dl them… Geeeeez!!!!

Anyway, I’ve been writing about my Korea trip because I decided that I should blog “a little” about the trip. However after starting to write, I realised the entry has become quite long… filled with words just like this post, except that this post, at least, has a photo up there. I don’t think I want to scan through the many photos taken in Korea again to re-post here in my blog when you can simply go to fb and look at them yourself. Hehehe :p ALSO, some of the photos in my HDD were not able to be recovered back… I’m so saaad…. luckily I’ve transferred all of them to A so at least he has another set of photos with him. I will be posting about the Korea trip soon… I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment