Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FT Island, once again!

image
Guess who’s going to see them for the 4th time?! That’s right, I’m going to FT Island’s concert next month on my 2nd night in Korea! I just bought the tickets off the ticket site: Interpark, which thankfully has English version for international fans! That means a Korean ID is not needed for buying tickets! :)
This time, I’m going to attend a concert in their home country! AND bf (I’ve decided not to address him as “A” here because it can be kind of confusing at times) will be coming along as well. Haha, I don’t know how crazy I will become when I see FTI with bf beside me. o.o;;; I tend to be FREAKING crazy and let my hair loose in concerts… Not sure if I want him to see that. X)
The last time I saw FTI was in Thailand during their Asia Tour Concert, Feb 2010! Can’t believe I’m going to see them again. This is too surreal.

 FT Island's song, "Like Birds" from their recent album, Memory in FT Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment