Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dinner with classmates

Yesterday’s dinner was spent with my Korean classmates and 선생님들 (Korean teachers) at a Korean restaurant! :)

The atmosphere was pretty high for the Aussies. They were as usually LOUD and HYPER. While me and sx (the sporean girl with super good Korean) sat opposite two Koreans who are friends of an Aussie classmate. We talked with them and were immersed within our own circle. Haha. Typical.

Aussies are too hyper for us to handle.

But it was a good and bloat-y dinner. Two of our 선생님 treated us to jap-chae and mandu. We were SOOOOOO full after that. A lot of jap-chae were left over. XP

After that the hyper ones with 선생님 went to 노래방 (no-rae-bang/ Korean Karaoke) while we went home. I think even if we went we would just sit there even if we know how to sing. Most of the aussies are expert in Kpop okay! “dun play play!” LOL.

 

AND AND AND. I can finally slack a little now. The past week was SUPER hectic. SUPERRRRRR!!! Phew. Sydney trip this Friday would be a reward+ relaxing trip before another round of take-home exam commences. :)

PLUS PLUS. I think I want to push my flight date forward if I’m able to. I’m going back on 3rd Dec!!! Everyone is going back in Nov… WTF. I’ll be left alone here. I’ll try and ask if there’s any earlier dates. If not… I can spend my days with my weird Hong Kong friend because she’s the only one I know who is going back later than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment