Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just another random photo post….

…because I need a break from the readings for my BIGGEST assignment in this semester.

IMG_1330 
It’s me and LN in the city!

IMG_1332 
Steam my own dou sa bao one morning~

IMG_1335 
Look at the steam~ But there was too much bao and too little filling so it tasted alright…

IMG_1339
Blueberries! Bought them today, ate them today! SOOO CHEAP. Only 3 bucks! Usual price 8 bucks!

IMG_1340
Yawn! Books I borrowed for my assignment… Good thing I took History in secondary school.

IMG_1342 
My assignment topic- number 8. Guess why? LOL.

This assignment is due next week and it has a whooping 40% weightage! *dies* Even heavier than exam. =.=” 
Right now, I only have 10% clue on what to write and here I am blogging away. Now you know how distracted I am. I always do unnecessary things when I have to study/write assignments- like taking photos of my books, assignment topic and then blogging. My mood always go down to the lowest when I have tests/assignments on my mind! Cranky!

No comments:

Post a Comment