Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Just 2 more months!

Mid-term break is ending and I realised that it’s only 2 more months away before I head back to SG! Aw-aw-awesome! I just can’t wait to gorge myself down with CHEAP sporean food, eat sweet popcorn in cinemas, go shopping and MOST IMPORTANTLY, unlimited usage of internet!!! :D:D:D:D

The day after Harbour Town shopping was a Wednesday. Went to LN’s place to experiment on baking cake! We’re planning to bake TWO cakes for 2 special friends of ours who we’ll be meeting when we head off to Sydney in a month’s time! It’s going to be their birthdays when we meet them!

I’m so excited! Sydney in just 4 weeks away! Meeting The Friends there as well… ahhhh… So excited and don’t really know what to expect! ^^

We baked Honey Almond cake that day but it didn’t turn out as expected. It tasted alright, but still not up to standard! We’re thinking of changing recipes… Chocolate cheese cake perhaps. But it sounds “chim” to me.

Well, last night I was looking through my organiser and realised [with sudden apprehension] October is going to be such a month of madness for me! Assignments, tests, exams and events jam-packed in one month! OMGGGG…

No comments:

Post a Comment