Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Harbour Town… AGAIN!

Back to Harbour Town @ Gold Coast today! :) Went to this Gold Coast shopping paradise almost 3 months ago with mum and sis but today, it was with my friends.

Had a great time speed shopping when we realised we only had 4 hrs altogether to shop! We ate lunch before the commencement of our shopping, that’s why we didn’t really have time to shop after that, damn it! The next time we head there, we have to make it super early!

The shopping was almost fruitful. I didn’t manage to cover all of Harbour Town… again! I also didn’t manage to get this nice bag I want, but that’s okay because it’s sold in the City.

Oh and right now I’m learning to become more of a good tour guide in case anybody from SG happens to visit me. It takes about an hr train ride from Brisbane to Gold Coast. And then another bus to Harbour town. I can take you guys to Gold Coast even if we don’t have those damn cars! :P

Pics to be up soon here and in fb~

No comments:

Post a Comment