Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Party on board?

It did looked like there was a party going on in the bus when I took the bus home this evening! But those are really just decoration in commemoration of Brisbane's 150th year!

Photo0855

Photo0854

Photo0853
Can you believe it? I’m living in a 150-year-old city now! That’s amazing considering the young nation where I come from.

Photo0852
Those photos stuck on the windows are of little bits and pieces of Brisbane. Didn't really have the time to look at them closely since the bus ride was only 5 mins.

I just think it's awesome how even buses have interior decorations! Everyday is a new day for new discoveries. I love it! :)



Anyways, dinner today was at UQ. ‘Makan Nite’ event was held for SEAsian students! Indo, Msian, Brunei and Sporean food up for grabs! The food didn’t taste super awesome and portion was kind of small but still, Curry chicken + + Rice + Satay + Milo Dinosaur= a tinge of home. It’s really not easy to get those food here in Brissy unless you go to Asian places like Chinatown and Sunny Bank. The servings are really HUGE and overly priced.

I miss SG food!

No comments:

Post a Comment