Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photo-feast! :)

Okay, I need some break away from writing my essays. I haven’t do much today and deadline is nearing every second. But my eyelids are heavy and my brain just won’t run… I slept at 3.30am last night due to writing my essay. ><

Anyways, my blog is really plain and just full of words these days. So before I rush my essays and begin my negligence upon this site, I shall feed you guys with random photos I’ve took for the past week. Don’t expect anything fantastic but it beats all-words-no-pics entries, right?

IMG_1081
Kel and I goofing around in front of the mirror. I admit it- I look like an idiot here.

IMG_1105

IMG_1107 
Thai Beef Lasagne. EXTREEEEEEEMELY DELICIOUS! Especially for all you cheese-loving people, this would be a delight to feast on.

IMG_1108
Spinach pie. Also damn nice! Most of the food sold in this cafe is soooo mouth-watering.

IMG_1109 
My latte.

IMG_1114 
Chilling out at the cafe and reading (happily). Lol.

IMG_1130

IMG_1121
My 3 M’sian friends whom I love hanging out with! Top left to right- YY and EL. And beside me- LN (I mentioned her in my previous post before). I feel like I’m destined to make M’sian friends…

IMG_1123
The aussie coins! From the top left- 50c, 20c, 10c and 5c. From bottom left- 1d and 2d. They don’t have 2 dollars notes which made everything so inconvenient because my coin pocket is always filled to the brim with 2d coins. Plus, the 50c coin is just HUGE. =.=”

No comments:

Post a Comment