Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time to chillax!

After two somewhat gruelling Korean written tests today, I can finally let my hair loose and allow the constrained Koreanophile within me to take over! I am so deprived of Korean dramas and my DBSK! Ever since coming to Brissy, I have to restrain myself from Korean entertainment due to so many factors! Internet download quota, assignments and social life are some of the major reasons. :(

But I still make it a point to follow Kpop as closely as I can even with the lack of dramas and variety shows. I’m alright with minimal dramas and variety shows [except Family Outing], but Kpop? I just have to keep myself updated no matter what.

While on the topic of Kpop, I’ve just finished 4hrs plus of DBSK couple talk from their AADBSK DVD in one sitting. SO AWESOME.

I know it’s been weeks since I received my DVDs, but it’s only now am I able to relax and watch it without worrying about assignments or tests. I want to watch the DVDs without all that behind my mind, in a stress-free state. :)

DBSK members are just SO PERFECT. Super talented, super good-looking, awesome personalities and just PERFECT! You might say their presented personalities might just be only on camera… so does that make them first-class actors, being able to seem so convincing? ^^

It’s been far too long since I’ve blogged about DBSK or Kpop in general. So pardon the fangirl typing this blog post, alright? :)

I still have another 4 hrs plus of DBSK DVD content to finish watching! I can’t wait to get down to it!


Anyway, while having lunch at the Great Court today, I took the liberty to take a few snapshots of the grassy field where it’s patronized by Uni students everyday.

Photo0858

Photo0859

Photo0860

All that grassy land is called the Great Court! Everyday, students would sit there to hang out with friends, sun-tan, read, sleep or just eat. People would play casual Frisbee or soccer on the area as well. :) For me, I just love eating at the area or chilling out with friends. It’s great because during lunch time, the refectory would be filled, so this place serves as a nice alternative to have lunch~ Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment