Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

UQ’s Law Library

I’ve been hanging out a lot in UQ’s Law Library recently due to the individual rooms they have for students to use. Today, I brought along my digicam to take a few snapshots of the place [and also to kill my compulsion of studying].

IMG_1204
These are the individual rooms found at level 4. The rooms look totally different at level 3.

IMG_1197
Inside the room is just an in-built desk and some chairs. LOVE THE PRIVACY! We can eat inside without being noticed too! :D The desk is so much bigger than my own, so I prefer studying here than at home.

IMG_1201

IMG_1202
I think the Law Library has one of the nicest and cleanest toilet in UQ!

And there is another amazing thing in Law Library… I shall come back another time with a photo of it. Perhaps all the Unis offering Law degree will have it, but I think it’s really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment