Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stress!

Today I went to church. Again. :x

The people there are soooooo friendly and nice. It’s so nice to attend church once in a while. I even went along with one of the youth groups for lunch at one of the pastor’s house. We had buckets of fried chicken from KFC and just chilled out at the lounge, chit-chatting away. Oh if you must know, EVERYONE there are Asians either from Malaysia or Singapore but mostly S’poreans. The church is catered mainly for Asians. I felt like I was pulled back to SG when everyone just started talking about poly, JC, Bedok, Woodlands, etc.

Mingling with the friendly people took my mind off things for a while. But reality strikes back when I said my good-byes to them.

Tests! Assignments! ARGH!

I am feeling so stress and I don’t know why! My 40% assignment’s deadline has been extended to a week so the load is not as heavy but there is this imaginary buzzing sound in my head that is continuously reminding me of 40%… 40%… 40%… essay.

It doesn’t help that I have got Korean oral test tomorrow and written test on Tuesday. The coming week is going to be just test + assignments! The essay is really bugging me and my head hurts whenever I think of it. Sign of stress. :T

Oh and exam time table is out. I’ve only got ONE exam paper. :) That’s because my other courses are take-home exams! That ONE paper is Korean written test on the 19th Nov. SO DUMB. My one and only paper is on the last day of exam period. Shiiiiat! I cannot play until that day! EFFF.

But I’ve got like 10 freaking days to study for the paper. I have to make sure I score 100% for this paper- HAHA if only I study every single of the 10 days that is!

Well after exams… it’s back to SG! And that’s the reward I’m looking forward the most. Less than 2 months away from SG. Time flies like nobody’s business. Can’t believe I’ll be going back to SG so soon. But the next time I come back Aus, it’ll be for a looooong time. Or so it may seem…

No comments:

Post a Comment