Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Holy Macaroni!

I finally completed my 40% essay! I don’t know what it is- either Arts is really easy to do or it’s my forte because so far my grades are quite… fine.

Anyways the past week has been BUSY BEEZEE!

Spent a night at Laynee’s, went shopping the next day. Attempted to bake Mocha cake but failed terribly. Our attempts at baking cakes have been quite miserable so far! ARGH… and Sydney day is coming up next Friday! Excited much!

Things I need to conquer before heading to Sydney (30/10/09):

1) Korean oral test

2) Rise of Modern Asia (ROMA) take-home exam

3) ROMA reflective journal

4) Japanese popular culture blog portfolio

OMGGGGG. Got to start working on journal. Didn’t I say this before? October= month of madness!

Even more OMGGGGGGGG. My updates on Kpop sadly have been just bits and pieces. I usually read every single news but now I can only do selective reading due to the time strain and internet quota (eff it).

SG in 6 weeks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment