Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

All that craziness

So many happenings recently. I want to blog about everything… but I’m too lazy to. X)

Korean boy group SHINee and boyband FT Island came to SG last week. It sure was a chaotic week for Kpop fans especially since SHINee was here. I saw both groups upclose! Although me seeing FTI wasn’t intentional. I hadn’t plan to see them in SG but in Bangkok instead. Anyways, I followed SHINee for 2 days during their 5 days stay in SG. :P

I managed to see them really upclose which is like super awesome! I mean they are part of SME which is a management company (DBSK is part of it too) that never sends their artistes to SG until last week! That’s why SHINee’s fansign was an absolute chaos as well. Kpop fans (like us) really wanted to see them so bad. There is just too much to say here… Just know I thought I was gonna die that day!! Scary shit.

There were lots of SHINee and FTI moments while we were following them. Like how SHINee’s Taemin was the only one who smiled as us (rather apologetically) when we were waving at them from outside their mini-bus. And also, while we were in the taxi beside SHINee’s van, we put our handwritten note on the taxi window for them to read. Taemin was somehow hand signalling something to us but we had no idea what he was trying to say until Grace (fellow stalker) realised the note we showed to him was UPSIDE DOWN!! But it was too late when we realised it because he closed the curtains in the van. WE WERE SO EMBARRASSED and DISAPPOINTED AT OURSELVES! But it sure was funny… LOL.

Plus! When we saw FTI, Seunghyun made the “mag-ban-shi” hand signal when he saw the note “what time is it now?” (in Korean). The note was made (last minute) by one of the fans who we were together with. SH is sooo cute <3

Although we were not able to see SHINee during the fansign, we were still able to see them upclose and that’s really awesome already!

 

Here’s my “stalker” video of SHINee. They were leaving the hotel for Esplanade.

 

TOMORROW!!! FT Island Concert in Bangkok!! <3 Can’t wait~

Till then peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment