Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Five Treasures, One Golden Memory and some shopping madness!

The 4 days and 3 nights (6th Feb – 9th Feb ‘10) stay in Bangkok was just craziness! Positive craziness!
H80.6947659_1_1 
Five Treasures- Having to meet FT Island for the 3rd time is just insane. First in their SG Showcase, second in Seoul’d Out Fest and the third time round, a full-blown concert in Bangkok! The concert was just amazingly awesome. Besides the one golden memory that made it amazing, the rest was superb as well! I wish the concert could be longer… It was really short, ending in just 2 hrs.
What about the golden memory? It’s just one memory I never ever ever ever want to forget!! In Seoul’d Out Fest, I decided to make a fan board for my favourite member in FTI, Seunghyun. It turned out rather disastrous since it was my first time. The alphabets were not pasted properly and I got to admit the whole thing just seemed flimsy. x_x”
So i learnt from my mistake and made a much sturdier and better decorated fan board for the concert in BKK. I also decided to make this fan board very very exclusive for SH so I added the slogan from his variety show, Idol Magnae Rebellion.
IMG_2127 In Korean, “ji-geum-myut-shi?”, in English “what time is it now?”
IMG_2128On the other side of the board is his name, Song Seunghyun. :)
Where we were standing was very near the extended stage and also I managed to be in SH’s line of sight when he looks straight even though we weren’t very near the main stage. Like the photo below… That’s SH!
IMG_2113 Sorry it’s super blur. Somehow I couldn’t get my camera to focus and there were guards around so I just took a quick shot.
Here’s my photo where you can see the extended stage there. We were super near to it.
IMG_2126 
When the concert started, I will occasionally raise my fan board alternating between SH’s name and the slogan. I think my board was pretty obvious and isolated because there were not a lot of people with fan boards around me. Not like the middle part of the standing area where a few boards huddled together (for lead vocal Hongki of course). Well, in a way I was thankful for that because my board would attract all of SH’s attention. LOL. :P
Oh and I was asked twice to put down my fan board… XO Damn embarrassing!! I guess I was blocking the people behind me for putting my board up too often. First time a Thai fan came to me speaking in Thai and pointing at the board, I was like huh??? But I could roughly guessed what she was trying to say. The 2nd time I was asked to put down by a security guard. =.=” Stupid. And that time it was SH’s rapping part so he was looking straight and probably saw the whole thing. I was soooo embarrassed. Anyways after that I didn’t put it up so often…
BUT oh man… The best best bestest part to put up my fan board was during SH’s solo perf!! He danced and sang at the main stage at first then when he slowly approached the extended stage I started lifting my board. After dancing for awhile in the center of the stage, he came to our corner (as seen in the photo above). I showed him the “What time is it now?” side and guess what?! He looked at me IN THE EYE and mouthed “mak-ban-shi” with his 5 fingers extended out!! XD XD XD XD
In the variety show, when they shout “ji-geum-myut-shi?” the answer that follows is “mak-ban-shi”!!
Here’s a video of how the slogan came about: The part is at 6:51.
If you think it’s too long to load the vid, then check out the vid below.
The part is at 0:44.
And from this video, SH loves overseas support of mak-ban-shi~

OMG… Seunghyun is so awesome!! My efforts in making the board totally paid off! And you know, that time we were so near to the stage, we were just 1m away from it. SH was just right in front of us. JUST THERE and he responded to me. At that time, I was soooo mad happy I had tears in my eyes. Lol. I love him more and more. :P
I couldn’t sleep well that night because I kept thinking of SH and our eye contact, then his cute "mak-ban-shi” add-on to his solo. XD ♥
It’s too bad I’ve yet to find a fancam of his solo perf. :( Security guards were so strict that time. I didn’t even have enough chances to take proper photos. Anyways this memory will forever be etched in my mind!
Here are some of my lousy photos from the concert.
IMG_2116 IMG_2118IMG_2117  ^Another blurry photo of SH
Anyways, I didn’t really stalk them even though we were staying in the same hotel as FTI. The hotel we stayed in for the first night was part of the overseas fan package for the concert and it’s a freaking luxurious 5-star hotel. It’s called Pan Pacific Serviced Suites.
We stayed in the least luxurious room of the hotel- the Studio room. But it was still pretty lavished to us.
IMG_2106
IMG_2105
IMG_2107
IMG_2104
IMG_2108
IMG_2109
It was heavenly, staying in that hotel. Nice bath tub, soft king-sized bed, huge flat screen TV, very modernised kitchen area with all cutleries provided and soft comfy home slippers! I miss the hotel~
But on the 2nd day of our trip we had to check out and move to another hotel. Because if we were to extend our stay in Pan Pacific, it’s gonna burn our pockets big time. We moved to a 3-star hotel after that. :( SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! XO
We stayed in The Ecotel for the rest of our trip. The location of the hotel really sucks. Even though it’s a good 20 to 30mins walk from the hotel to shopping centres, it’s located in a very ulu area where we have to walk past dirty alleys to reach it. Most of the time we took taxi to and fro.
We also took the tutu car once for the experience. It was quite fun but more costly than cab fares so once was enough for us.
Anyways the rest of the days we just shopped and shopped and shopped. We went to places like chatuchak, platinum mall, suan lum night bazaar, central world, siam square and siam center. Our favourite shopping spot is definitely platinum mall. There are soooo many clothes, accessories, bags, shoes and whatever in the mall. And they are very very cheap!
Besides shopping, we also went for manicure/pedicure. Just in time for CNY! :) Hopefully the manicure can last till then. Haha~
We shopped like crazy until the last day, we didn’t have enough cash on us. :/ LL had to change her 20SGD for our cab fare… We were so pathetic then.
In any case, it was a very fruitful and awesome trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment