Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello Brisbane once again

Time flies and it’s back to Brisbane once again…

Departure was great with my family sending me off. <3 I had tears in my eyes but I didn’t want to show. LOL. It’s always sad when leaving home…

20255_364163013367_594258367_4970300_4711674_n
 ♥♥♥

Right now in Brisbane, busy finding new tenants for my current unit. It’s tough when the unit is so lousy and the rental is so high. The landlady said that we have to increase the rent for the new tenants. Although we have few people coming in to inspect the unit, none of them seems interested! :(

Well, hopefully we’re able to keep this up since sem is starting in a few days time.

Oh and today I went back to UQ for the first time after 3 months for the UQ Market Day. A day when all the clubs and societies will have their booth on display and a day when there are lots of discounts and free things to get. There were soooooooooooooooooo many angmohs there. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many angmoh students gathered like that before in UQ.

I also managed to join a couple of clubs. The Korean society club (hehe~) and some church club (which my hsemate forced me to join because she joined Korean club for me). I don’t know about the church club, but yay~~ Korean club!! I wonder what’s gonna be in store for me in the future regarding this club. :)

Besides exploring the booths in UQ, we also went to one of the biggest lib in UQ and wow~ they actually changed all the computers to Mac pc. The screens are huge and the keyboards are cool. Some parts of the library were renovated as well, providing a very nice and conducive environment to study. Boost of motivation? Definitely! LOL…

Will show you guys photos if I managed to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment