Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Lunar New Year ~~

It’s CHU YI today! 新年快乐!새해 복 많이 받으세요!

The new-year feeling this year round is pretty toned down as compared to previous years. Perhaps it’s because of my busy-ness (Taiwan, Thailand) and having the thought of returning back to Aus behind my mind.

But it seems my “earnings” this year might be a little higher than before! Hehe… We’ll see after CHU SAN. :D

Well doesn’t time flies… In exactly a week’s time, I’ll be back to reality- study, get busy and get serious again! I’m actually looking forward to starting new modules (expected much? :P) and that means I’m looking forward to being back in UQ again! Thinking back, I kinda like the uni life (in Aus). But those smaller details like effing limited internet bandwidth (it’s actually a LARGE STUPID DETAIL), pathetic rented place, staying with a non-family for a long time and other nitty gritty stuff can be a little frustrating…

Luckily I love Uni. :)

Anyways, it seems the Snake zodiac ain’t gonna have a very smooth sailing Tiger year as compared to the Cow year. Well, that’s according to most readings and predictions on webby/fengshui masters/whatever/whoever. I’ve never taken these readings seriously before… so yeah. :P

Have a great lunar new year ahead~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment