Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Just two more days till departure for Aus

This holiday has been such a blast! Hanging out with close friends, going for overseas vacation and enjoying the Kpop wave in SG.

Last night I just went to the Bong Bong noraebang with KH! FINALLY we got the chance to go and experience Korean karaokes. IT WAS HEAVENLY. HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN. Whatever Kpop songs I want, it just appears. It has all of DBSK’s Korean songs!! I want to see all of them so much, but due to time constraint, I could only select my favourites. I also had sooo much fun singing FT Island’s songs. FT Island songs are easy to sing because it’s just one person singing and the melodies are so nice. Too bad all the songs don’t have their original MV to it. The background video is some old and random performances of other Kpop celebs. But DBSK songs have their old performance of “HUG” as the background video. And that same performance is used for all their songs. Well, at least I can see their faces. Lol.

But the noraebang is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive. It’s much more expensive than I thought!! It would’ve have been cheaper if more people came because the rate is per room and hour.

 18022010227 

18022010228

18022010229
Singing a DBSK song! :D

18022010231

Big thanks to KH for suggesting to go to noraebang after our study Korean session. Hahaha. We can only do this again 10 months later… damn that’s long. I wanna sing more songs! I have so many songs to sing man…

Well, moving on. I went to visit my “long-lost” uncle in Kulai, Msia on 初三! I didn’t know he was living in the same town as LY! Too bad didn’t make early arrangements so that I can go to her house for visiting.

IMG_2213 US! At “Hua guo shan” in Msia. :)

And speaking of LY… MS, KH and I sent her off to Canberra on Wed (17/2). Our holidays are ending and school is just round the corner! Well, very soon I will see her again in July in Bris Bris Bris Brissy~~!!! :D

Oh yes. You know how our 1st hotel in BKK was so luxurious? Apparently FT Island were pretty impressed by the hotel as well. They stayed in the most luxurious suite. I know because they recorded their own video during their stay in BKK. Well, more specifically, it’s only the two magnaes(youngest) of the group who did it- Seunghyun and Minhwan. SH being the actor while MH, the director. LOL.

Watch it here! SH and his Engrish~ XD

My favourite episode of all:

SH is such a dork! HAHA~ He’s soooo his age. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment