Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Korean friend!

I finally met up with the Korean salesgirl today! I mentioned before that I met her in a shopping centre. Her name’s Jenny (I forgot to ask for her Korean name :P) and she’s 4 years older than me.

We only had lunch together today as she had to work late afternoon, so the meeting was rather short. Short but nice. We ate a Korean restaurant in the city! It’s my first time going to a Korean restaurant with a Korean. The feeling was definitely completely different from going with non-Korean friends! The waiters/waitresses were all Korean and Jenny naturally spoke to them in Korean. It was SO COOL.

During lunch, Jenny said we should start speaking in Korean. My Korean really CMI, man. Most of the time it came out as rojak- a pile of messy Korean words. LOL. At least it was understandable. ><

And then I told her I like DBSK. I asked her who she likes and she said Big Bang. So typical. It’s either DBSK or BB. Lol. But she say she only likes their songs which are very addictive, not so much of the members.

After that we began talking a lot about Korea and a whole bunch of things.

Oh yah… (again LY you’re not going to like this, LOL) Jenny invited me to go to the KOREAN CHURCH where she always go to. She knows I’m a free-thinker that’s why she invited me. Seriously, I didn’t even know there’s a church just for Koreans. WOW. Count me in! Haha.

She say I’ll be able to practise my Korean and meet a lot of Korean people there! COOL OR WHAT?!! Way cool! :D

Actually she invited me to go this weekend, but I already had plans so I’ll be going next week! YAAAAAY! I’m so excited. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment