Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Socially rich… :P

I’ve been busy meeting up with friends lately. It’s just awesome!

Especially yesterday, when I managed to meet up with Jennifer, a Korean friend, who shared her home-made rice cakes with me (I mentioned about this in my blog). It has been about 3 weeks since I last saw her. Was really nice to meet up with her.

We do have a bit of gap in terms of our age but she teaches me a lot about Korean culture- like why do Koreans always use only their right hand to eat? (it’s something that has been bugging me for a long time) And some others related to food and table manners (I’m just too lazy to type everything out).

Also, I’ve been hanging out a lot with a M’sian friend, LN, whom I met on a bus. She said hi to me and all… etc, etc. We’ve been meeting a lot the past few weeks and we’re hitting off quite well! I like hanging out and chatting with her because she’s a really happy and optimistic person.

LN gave me a mini-facial today. She’s awesome! She came to my place at 9+pm to do the facial for me! Though she just learnt the skill of facial massage, I thought she was really good at it. In the end she sort of miss an early bus and had to take an 11pm bus back home. Her home’s not very near from mine actually. She’s really great. We’ll be meeting up again tomorrow and on Sat… We’re just so busy!

Oh and lately I’ve been eating a lot of Korean food! I had Korean cuisine for dinner last Fri, yesterday and this evening. I can’t get enough! There’re still so much to try! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment