Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My dinner this evening

IMG_0668

I should have cleared the table when I took this photo! I can’t lie about me making the pizza myself. XP
Of course, the very simple mushroom omelette is made by muah. Plus the side salad to make the entire dinner a little more healthy. If you want to talk MORE healthy, I ate grapes after the meal. Maybe a banana later on in the night. :P
I know this dinner is an idiot-proof one but I still feel good by getting everything together on a plate. Besides it gave me a reason to post something here. Beats having no new posts right?

Nothing much going on today as Kel has come down with a fever and needs to rest at home. We had to cancel our plans of attending unicell dinner this evening. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment