Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

I can’t imagine summer time

Today’s temperature was 35 degree Celsius in the day. DAAAAAMN HOT! I felt like I was in a readying sauna. The air was hot and stale. Not humid like SG, it was just HOT.

One day it was winter, the next, it became summer. But I don’t think this is summer yet. Winter was supposed to end in the month of September! I guess it ended early this year. If this is (so-called) spring, I really can’t imagine SUMMER. Luckily I’ll be in Singapore during the PEAK of summer. I cannot stand the scorching sun!

Australia’s sun is so poisonous!

One thing good, though it’s not that distinctive in Brisbane, is the experiencing of four seasons! In SG, the weather’s either hot or rainy. It’s definitely a life experience for South-East Asians!

 

And on a super happy note,

All About Dong Bang Shin Ki: Season 3 DVD arrived today!

My happiness just reached the peak! XD

IMG_1084
Cover of the DVD

IMG_1088 
Front covers of the box set

IMG_1085
Back covers of the box set

IMG_1091
Front covers of the 3 DVD cases

IMG_1092
Back covers of the 3 DVD cases

IMG_1094
DVD cases plus photobook

IMG_1076 
Folded poster (chose this over the rolled-up because the latter is too expensive)

IMG_1095
Attempting to straighten up my poster! XD

IMG_1096 
DVDs inside the cases! ;)

IMG_1098
A peek into the photobook

IMG_1102 
Mine!!!

I mean the box set okay… XD

With 6 DVDs, DBSK fans will get to enjoy 540 minutes (that’s 9 freaking hours!!!) of programs in them! SO WORTH IT! AADBSK DVD series is a must-have for all DBSK fans! It is literally ALL ABOUT DBSK. *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment