Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Video freak. Internet addict.

What.The.Hell.

I used 5 GIGABYTES of internet bandwidth in 2 hrs.

Downloaded 4 episodes of Family Outing. I freaking miss this show man. I haven’t been able to watch the latest episodes ever since I came to Aus! But now that I’m using school’s internet, I managed to dl the episodes I’d missed out!

And watched… I don’t know how many HD vids in utube. :x When I watch K-performances, I must watch in HD, if not I’ll feel very… “gao wei”. Lol.

I can’t imagine the bytes I’ve been using back at home in SG while I was slacking. 100gb? 200? 500? ><

Plus, UQ’s internet is just like my SG home’s internet!! SUPER HIGH SPEED! I think the library is going to be my second home… Lol.

Will blog more later when I get back home! Yes, I’m in the library now! Sweet internet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment