Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Overwhelmed by Uni

First week of lessons is over for me! Oh.Em.Gee. I am currently quite overwhelmed with the courses for Asian Studies. A lot of read up, research and writing to do! It is also quite difficult to adjust to a totally new educational system when you have to do everything yourself. Everything.

No more spoon-feeding like what I experienced for 13 years in SG. Gulps.

Seriously, there are A LOT of essays to write!

How long has it been since I last wrote an essay? Year 1 of poly? :/

I am so overwhelmed. And having a prof (Asian) who doesn’t speak proper English with weird pronunciation of words doesn’t help at all! Eg. “advanced” pronounced as “alance”? Very difficult to understand what he’s saying… :T

Good thing the courses for Korean is still manageable and not as seemingly stressful as AS!

No comments:

Post a Comment