Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My timetable

This is my timetable. First thing I thought of is: Wow so slack! Lol.

Click to enlarge!

timetable

The classes are pretty much fixed except my tutorials on Wednesday which I will be only be able to sign up tomorrow after the first lecture. I hate Wednesday, obviously because of the lousy timing and 3 hours straight of lec and tute! Arggh.

Oh and no classes on Friday!~ I don’t even have to arrange my tute or whatever for a longer weekend. My Fridays are automatically off! Yippee!

 

It’s only the 2nd day of school but this evening I felt like Kel and I are going to have exams soon because we were quietly studying by our desks! The whole apartment was so quiet and we were deep into our studying. Feels like exam period! OMG. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment