Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Movie and O

Kel and I watched another movie this evening! Oh gosh. The cinema is just too near our place! AND the tickets aren't expensive! So we've become frequent visitors by now! :P

The movie we watched was BRÜNO. :/ Just 3 words about the movie- What The Hell?! Seriously, WTH.

Okay, so actor Sacha Cacha Baron (whatever... I can't remember and be bothered to find out his seemingly complicated name) was quite into his role as a queer man i.e. GAY, so much so that it was quite convincing. But the contents of the movie were cringe-worthy! OMG, even I personally think that the contents were too rated for me (well, it is in SG- R21). There were quite a few funny moments, but those cringe-worthy ones are way too overwhelming! ><

Attended the International Students Orientation seminar today. Saw lots of people like the people whom I met yesterday at the Arts Faculty session and Alison and her friends. During the seminar we found out that there were a little over 200 new students from SG! :O

SG is the THIRD country with the most student intake, with China being the 1st (about 400plus students) and USA being the 2nd (just a few more than SG- 200plus). Seriously, I feel like here you can bump into China Chinese more often than in SG. They are like freaking EVERYWHERE here in Aus and I can't stand them... Sorry but really. Oh man. =.="

We were so shocked when we knew there were over 200 new SG students here! Our country is like so freaking small and it has the third most intake of international students. woah woah woah. And this is just UQ alone. Imagine if you combine the numbers from other Unis in Aus. It's like half of our batch of students (or more) go overseas for further studies. This really show something... :/

Anyways, in regards to my major choosing, I've somewhat decided on International Relations. I'll be attending a seminar on this topic tomorrow, and at that time I'll find out more about this major. If I get turn off by the courses... I'll choose another major, perhaps? We'll see how it goes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment